2012 TORQUE .12 EDO Modified
Based on the TORQUE .12 racing engine the EDO MODIFIED version takes it to the next level. The components have been 'hand modified' by Edoardo Picco using his extensive experience and thousand of hours of testing.
- Reliability and performance has been improved while maintaining good fuel efficiency.
- 12mm 'turbo' silicone-filled crankshaft for improved fuel flow and reduced weight?.
- Super aligned 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod?.
- Hand finished hard chromed brass liner with tear.
- Drop work on the ports.
- Hand modified rear back plate for improved fuel flow.
Lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet and separate turbo combustion chamber insert for better heat dissipation, ultra light weight cooling head, Swiss quality 12mm main bearing and slide valve carburetor with 5.4mm venturi.