HUDY Diff Grease is a high-performance, model racing car general-purpose silicone based grease, formulated to provide extra protection against wear, corrosion, and water.
HUDY Diff Grease is recommended for most types of rotating and moving parts in any RC car. This silicone grease is especially well-suited for use in ball differentials, axial (thrust) bearings, and in any other ball-bearings that require grease. Suggested for use in any heavy-duty application where high pressures or loads are present. This grease provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion while resisting water wash-out, making it particularly suitable for racing in wet conditions. The silicone grease operates within a large temperature spectrum and will work in all extreme conditions up to and over 100°C.
(click to enlarge)
HUDY Diff Grease comes in a handy small tube and is easy to apply.
• Excellent resistance to thermal, oxidative and structural degradation
• Extended grease life and improved bearing protection
• Excellent resistance to water wash-out and spray-off
• Assures proper lubrication and protection in wet environments
• Excellent rust and corrosion resistance
• Very good anti-wear properties
Customers Also Purchased: